Pilar Shephard is an Appraiser of Fine Arts and Art Consultant, and her clients include museums, galleries, banks, corporations, families and individuals. They offer free advice to UWCM members including:
- Art evaluations for insurance purposes
- Estate dealings, cultural properties, donations to art galleries or museums, family and individual Settlements
For more information visit pilarshephard.com
Rhonda Schanfield is a Chartered Professional Accountant offering personal tax advice along with preparation of personal and corporate income tax returns with the aim of minimizing your income taxes payable.
- She is offering UWCM members a discount of 15% on all accounting and income tax services.
For more information, visit her website to contact her at: http://rcsaccounting.com/
- Enjoy Reciprocal privileges at 47 clubs across North America, Europe and Asia.
- Use of Atwater Club dining venues (new “Bistro”, Club Room and bar) with or without guests; charging drinks and/or meals to your own UWCM account with the Atwater Club.
- Ask for your preferential UWCM member’s rate when you reserve a room for business meeting, family event, banquet facilities and /or catering services (capacity of up to 200 people).
REAL ESTATE SERVICES
Nicki Ayoub, a Chartered Real Estate Broker since 2009, and a Realtor since 2000, is a dedicated and trusted advisor to her clients.
To UWCM members and their families, Nicki is offering :
- Buyers $500 towards their notary fees
- Sellers $500 towards their Certificate of Location or moving fees.
If you are looking for a trustworthy, competent and caring Realtor to guide you through the complicated process of purchasing or selling a property, do not hesitate to contact Nicki Ayoub at 514-792-1766.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
ATWATER CLUB HEALTH AND WELLNESS MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES
- Preferential monthly rate of $98 for individual full membership (plus taxes) for Atwater Club Health and Wellness activities including:
- No initiation fees
- Full access to 4 badminton courts
- Full access to 7squash courts
- Full access to gym room and equipment
- Unlimited access to the fitness center
- Access to Sauna and Steam Rooms
- Fitness consultation
- Unlimited access to all group classes
- Unlimited access to the spinning classes
- Access to a functional workout area
- Lockers, towel service and toiletries
ATWATER CLUB HEALTH AND WELLNESS ACTIVITIES AT ADDITIONAL COST
- Personal Training ($)
- Personal Nutrition programs ($)
- On-site massage therapy, osteopathy and sport therapy ($)
- Laundry service included with the rental of a locker ($)
- Special events: Annual hosting of several high-profile squash tournaments, Thanksgiving Brunch, Christmas Brunch, Mother’s Day Brunch, etc. ($ and reservation required).
One of Canada’s consulting and applied research companies, Infotelmed Communication specializes in planning, evaluating and designing tele-educational materials about telehealth. They have haves published a new book available in paperback: What Telehealth can do for you.
- The author, Jocelyn Picot offers a discount of 28%, (excluding shipping and taxes) to all UWCM members who can also have their books signed upon request. Ordering can be done by emailing the author email@example.com.
For more information please visit http://www.infotelmed.ca/