Offering a little extra to our community
Rhonda Schanfield is a Chartered Professional Accountant offering personal tax advice along with preparation of personal and corporate income tax returns with the aim of minimizing your income taxes payable.
Benefits to UWCM members: Discount of 15% on all accounting and income tax services.
For more information, visit her website to contact her at http://rcsaccounting.com/
Pilar Shephard is well known as an Appraiser of Fine Arts and Art Consultant, and her clients include museums, galleries, banks, corporations, families and individuals
Benefits to UWCM members: Free advice on:
- Art evaluations for insurance purposes
- Estate dealings, cultural properties, donations to art galleries or museums, family and individual Settlements.
For more information, please visit: www.pilarshephard.com
REAL ESTATE SERVICES
Nicki Ayoub, a Chartered Real Estate Broker since 2009, and a Realtor since 2000, is a dedicated and trusted advisor to her clients.
Benefits to UWCM members and their families:
- Buyers $500 towards their notary fees,
- Sellers $500 towards their Certificate of Location or moving fees.
If you are looking for a trustworthy, competent and caring Realtor to guide you through the complicated process of purchasing or selling a property, do not hesitate to contact Nicki Ayoub at 514-792-1766.
INFOTELMED COMMUNICATIONS, one of Canada’s consulting and applied research companies specializing in planning, evaluating and designing tele-educational materials about telehealth has published a new book available in paperback. What Telehealth can do for you.
Benefits to UWCM members: discount of 28%, (excluding shipping and taxes) and the privilege to have your signed by the author upon request.
Ordering can be done by emailing the author email@example.com.
For more information please visit http://www.infotelmed.ca/
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
ATWATER CLUB MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES
Reciprocal privileges at 47 clubs across North America, Europe and Asia. All request must be addressed to Sharon Donovan at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Preferential monthly rate of $98 for individual full membership (plus taxes) for Atwater Club Health and Wellness activities including:
- No initiation fees
- Full access to 4 badminton courts
- Full access to 7squash courts
- Full access to gym room and equipment
- Unlimited access to the fitness center
- Access to Sauna and Steam Rooms
- Fitness consultation
- Unlimited access to all group classes
- Unlimited access to the spinning classes
- Access to a functional workout area
- Lockers, towel service and toiletries
ATWATER CLUB OTHER ACTIVITIES AT ADDITIONAL COST
- Personal Training ($)
- Personal Nutrition programs ($)
- On-site massage therapy, osteopathy and sport therapy ($)
- Laundry service included with the rental of a locker ($)
- Special events: Annual hosting of several high-profile squash tournaments, Thanksgiving Brunch, Christmas Brunch, Mother’s Day Brunch, etc. ($ and reservation required).
Use of Atwater Club dining venues (new “Bistro”, Club Room and bar) with or without guests; charging drinks and/or meals to your own UWCM account with the Atwater Club.
Ask for your preferential UWCM member’s rate when you reserve a room for business meeting, family event, banquet facilities and /or catering services (capacity of up to 200 people).
Whether you travel in Canada or abroad, take advantage of accommodation offered by :
- The University Women’s Club, 2 Audley Square, South Audley St., London, England W1K 1DB. https://www.universitywomensclub.com/
- The Western Club* 44-141-221-2016 32 Royal Exchange Square, email@example.com Glasgow, Scotland, G1 3A8
- All Clubs in North America, Europe and Asia based on reciprocal benefits offered by the Atwater Club as described in the Health and Wellness section.
- The University Women’s Club of Winnipeg, 54 Westgate, Winnipeg, MB, R3C 2E1 firstname.lastname@example.org
- University faculties affiliated with CFUW. For more details, consult CFUW members’ benefits at http://www.cfuwadmin.org/MembershipBenefits/TravelAccommodation.aspx
- As a CFUW member, take advantages of numerous discounts on insurance, postal and parcel services, car rental and rail transportation. For more details, consult CFUW members’ benefits at : http://www.cfuwadmin.org/MembershipBenefits/MemberDiscounts.aspx